Pedagogy and Teaching
PLC (Premier Law College) is incorporated by the best faculty in town who are well aware of dealing with students of diverse backgrounds. In order to provide the young students contemporary perspectives, the teacher provide them with relevant course readings from the newly found research models.
- Case studies of the various precedents and landmark judgements from the across the globe are read to them in order for them to draw a mindful conclusion of the problems.
- They are familiarized with newer research tools, using internet and become more efficient and precise about their case preparation.
- Examples from daily life are used in order to make them overtly accustomed with the philosophy of law in real life.
- In order to enhance their critical and analytical ability, the case study is conducted for the final year students. They prepare their case and present it in the moot sessions.
- Workshops by renowned lawyers and speakers are conducted to enhance the communication skills in the students.