Postgraduate Diploma in Strategic Management- Level 7
Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Strategic Management
Duration: 09 Month
Delivery Mode: 100% online with tutor support Created By: PLC
Award by: ATHE (Awards for Training & Higher Education) England- www.ofqual.gov.uk Assessments & Verification: All units within this qualification are internally assessed via assignments and externally verified by the awarding organisation. There are no examinations in this course.
These qualifications provide a flexible route for learners who have already achieved management qualifications at a lower level as well as for learners who do not have business or management qualifications, but may have qualifications in other areas and/or prior management experience in the work place.
• A first degree in business, management or related subject
• A level 6 qualification, for example an ATHE Level 6 Diploma in Management
• May also have relevant work experience
• Age: 19 +
The qualification covers key areas of management such as Finance, HR, Marketing and Personal Development and prepares learners for a range of careers. It also provides entry to an MBA top-up at a range of universities in the UK and overseas. The qualification typically takes 9 months full-time study to achieve and is considered by many to be ATHE’s flagship product. As well as the Extended Diploma option (120 credit) there is a Diploma option (60 credit).
At a glance:
• Provides 5 optional pathways; General, Finance, Marketing, Managing People and International
• Designed with support from universities
• Graded with Pass, Merit and Distinction
• Progression to an MBA top-up at a range of university partners
The optional units chosen will determine which pathway is achieved. Alternatively you can choose any 3 optional units and achieve the general pathway. In addition to the Extended Diploma there is a Diploma option (60 credit).
• Strategic Planning
• Finance for Strategic Managers
• Research for Strategic Development
• Organisational Behaviour
• Personal Development for Leadership and Strategic Management
• International Business Environment
• Developing Organisational Vision and Strategic Direction
• International Finance
• Quantitative Methods
• Strategic Marketing
• International Marketing
• Corporate Communication Strategies
• Strategic Human Resources Management
• Managing Continuous Organisational Improvement
Course material, including presentations; handouts, assignment briefs and e-books are made available to enrolled learners. In addition to this, the learners also get the course handbook and tutorial via emails to support the learning.
The Diploma is issued by the ATHE- Awarding Organisation. PLC Institute/Premier Law College is an accredited and approved delivery Centre (Center ID Number: 1443) for the qualification.
Key facts about Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Strategic Management:
• 100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
• Global Programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
• Study material: Comprehensive study material and e-library support available at no additional cost.
• Payment plans: Interest free monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
• Transform your career: Enroll today and make a life changing decision, get necessary knowledge to transform your career.
• Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
• Upgrade your skills: Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
• Cost effective: Typically a British qualification starts from GBP £4000 per annum, but with PLC, you enjoy savings of up to 60% on your educational investment.
• Support: We offer live tutor support via online chat and email for all qualifications delivered by us.